Types of Fencing.
A great place to start your fencing plans is checking out examples, styles, types, and features.
The boundaries between your assets mark where your rights end and your neighbours’ begin.
A boundary wall is built to provide a total of functions that including security, privacy, and structural dividing.
What type of fencing options are available?
Benico Home Improvements offers a variety of boundary wall and fencing solutions. Below are only a few of the typical walling and fencing options available.
- Precast Walling
- Palisade Fencing
- Concrete Walling
- Brick Wall Fence
- Retainer Walls
Precast Concrete Walls advantages include:
- Concrete precast walling is the most cost effective walling option.
- The quality is high.
- Installing a precast concrete wall is quick.
- It is very durable and long lasting.
- It is easy to maintain.
- There is a wide range of concrete wall products to choose from.
- Require little or no maintenance.
Why a Brick Fence?
- It is wind resistant.
- Adding a brick fence to your home adds charisma to your property.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Wide variety of shapes and styles.
- Provide the best privacy.
What is a Retainer Wall?
A retaining wall is a structure that holds or retains soil behind it.
Uses for Retaining Walls:
- A retaining wall can be used to prevent soil from being washed away, through erosion.
- To increase usable space.
- To improve drainage’
- The retaining walls can be built using a wide variety of materials.
- Retaining walls are often used to create gently sloped ramps for wheelchair access.
Palisade Fencing pros include:
- Palisade fence provides security and increases the safety of your property or home.
- They are highly durable.
- They’re effortless to maintain.
- Palisade fencing comes in various heights.
- Relatively simple to install.
- Increased safety and security of your property.
Contact us for a free quote on 074 292 4498